Home Tutoring Services – Best Chrome Apps and Extensions for Students
Are you looking for Chrome apps and extensions to get the most of your Google Classroom experience? We’ve assembled a list for you to help get you started.
The list is organized by grade level and includes top-rated tools that will work with any device with Chrome installed. These apps are accessible and well adapted to the development of online classrooms. Head over to the Chrome Store and use this list to save time on selecting tools, setup, and integration for your elementary, middle, or high school classes.
Chrome Apps and Extensions for Elementary School:
- IXL – Students can improve targeted skills with lots of practice modules and visually appealing tasks. Subject and skills: English Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies.
- Matific – Engaging and conceptual math lessons with fun activities. Subject and skills: Math, Critical Thinking.
Chrome Apps and Extensions for Middle School:
- CK-12 – Accessible and customizable content for kids with different learning styles. Subject and skills: Math, Science, Social Studies, Critical Thinking.
- Tynker – Offers custom and colorful coding creations for a variety of platforms that caters to strong independent readers. Subject and skills: Math, Critical Thinking.
Chrome Apps and Extensions for High School:
- Desmos – Visual graphical calculator with an interactive simulation tool. This is a great example of knowledge driven math with smart instructional support. Subject and skills: Math, Critical Thinking.
- Grammarly – A flexible tool that allows students to use for both quick fixes and more in-depth writing improvement. Subject and skills: English Language Arts, Communication.
Jump Start is committed to finding trending topics and offering you free and effective educational resources that you can access from home. Resources are always a great tool for supplementation and for enhancing your child’s learning strategy.
However, traditional one-on-one private tutoring still remains the best learning experience for your child. Did you know that in-home and hands-on participation can lead to as much as a 75% retention rate? At Jump Start, we understand the risks of uncertainty and confusion that families may be experiencing. That is why we evaluate our students using one-on-one assessment testing to pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses.
Our tutors will help students navigate their courses with a hands-on learning experience in-home; as they learn about reading, writing, math, science, history, test prep, study skills and much more! We also offer online tutoring services which includes interactive whiteboards, screen sharing, document sharing and video tools to make online learning more personalized and fun.
Give your child the benefits of in-home and online tutoring today! Check out our newly designed website to learn more about our private tutoring programs. Call Jump Start for a FREE consultation: (954) 440-5787
Follow us on Social Media:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jumpstarttutors
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TutorsJumpStart